With Pare Booking, each artist has a unique offer form that streamlines the booking process and allows you to negotiate a legally-binding contract from your web browser. It’s fast, efficient, and professional. This guide will help you utilize the Pare offer form so you can start booking artists for your venue.
Locate the artist’s offer form link on their Facebook or website, and let’s get started.
- On the left side of the offer form, please provide your name, email address, and phone number. Select a date for the event as well as an expiration date for the offer form. If the artist has not responded to your offer by the expiration date, the offer will become invalid.
- On the right side of the offer form, please provide specific details for this event. This is where you’ll clearly state your requirements.
How many sets would you like the artist to play? How long will each set be? What’re the ticket prices? What honorarium and provisions are you going to provide the artist? Are you offering to cover the artist’s air travel, ground transportation, lodging, and meals? What about backline gear and production equipment like lighting and sound? Please be as specific as possible so everyone is on the same page.
Feel free to add any additional comments you might have.
- After sending the offer the artist will either accept your offer as is, decline your offer, or submit a counteroffer. You can submit as many counteroffers as necessary to reach an agreement.
- Once you and the artist have agreed on the terms of the show you will then get an email with a link to sign the contract digitally.
- After signing the contract all you have to do now is pay the 20% deposit and the show will be officially locked in. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to download the contract as a PDF.
Still need help?
Contact our helpful Support Team